Part 1: Your Privacy Rights
Transitiv, Inc. and our subsidiaries and affiliates (“Transitiv” or “we”) respect your preferences concerning the treatment of Personal Information that we may collect. This policy lets you know how we collect and use your Personal Information, how you can control its use, and describes our practices regarding information collected from Transitiv websites, as well as through offline sales and marketing activities (collectively, the “Channels”).
- California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have certain rights relating to access, deletion and opting out. To make such a request, you may contact us as specified in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
- Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights. You have the right to request that Trasitiv disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see below), we will disclose to you:
– The categories of personal information we collected about you.
– The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
– Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
– The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
– The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing: (A) sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and (B) disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
- Deletion Request Rights. You have the right to request that Transitiv delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception described under California law applies.
- Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights. Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
– Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
– Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us.
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
- Non-Discrimination. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your California Privacy rights. We will not:
Deny you goods or services.
Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
- Categories of Personal Information Sold or Disclosed in preceding 12 months. The following categories of personal information do not include either (a) consumer information that is de-identified or aggregated, or (b) publicly available information:
|i. Identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, internet protocol address, email address, account name, telephone number, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.||No||Yes|
|ii. Signature, physical characteristics or description, insurance policy number, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.||No||No|
|iii. Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law (e.g., race, religion, gender, marital status, ancestry, national origin, etc.).||No||No|
|iv. Commercial information, including records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||No||No|
|v. Biometric information.||No||No|
|vi. Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an internet website, application, or advertisement.||No||Yes|
|vii. Geolocation data.||No||Yes|
|viii. Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.||No||No|
|ix. Professional or employment-related information.||No||No|
|x. Education information, defined as information that is not publicly available personally identifiable information.||No||No|
|xi. Inferences drawn from any of the information identified in this subdivision to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||No||Yes|
- Do Not Sell My Personal Information. If a company sells personal information it has collected, California law requires a separate page be maintained that allows you to opt out of the sale of your personal information. Since Transitiv does not sell personal information that it collects, no such website is being maintained.
- European Union Privacy Rights
Transitiv is a fully compliant data processor under the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
Transitiv relies on the representations of its customers regarding whether their audience includes data subjects within the European Union. Transitiv’s customers that do not have data subjects within the European Union are not considered “data controllers” under the GDPR.
- Contacting Us; Rights of Access, Deletion and Correction
Morgan Malino is Transitiv’s Data Protection Officer, who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or the toll free number (833) 928-2388.
Although requests to access, correct or delete your records should generally be submitted through Transitiv’s customers, if you submit a request directly to us, we will assist in processing the request.
- Security Measures
Transitiv employs security measures that include: pseudonymisation and encryption, monitoring of system integrity, periodic security review, and access to data only by employees with a need-to-know.
Part 2: Personal Information Provided to Transitiv
Transitiv respects your preferences concerning the collection and use of your Personal Information. This section describes the different ways your Personal Information is collected and used.
- Personal and Other Information We Collect
Through your interaction with and use of the Channels, Transitiv may collect Personal Information, which is information that identifies an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. Personal Information may include, but is not limited to, your name, physical address, telephone number, e-mail address, company affiliation and associated interests.
Transitiv may also collect Other Information through your interaction with and use of the Channels and non-Transitiv websites, which does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an individual. Other Information may include, but is not limited to, browser and device information, data collected through automated electronic interactions, application usage data, demographic information, geographic or geo-location information, statistical and aggregated information.
Statistical or aggregated information does not directly identify a specific person, but it may be derived from Personal Information. For example, we may aggregate Personal Information to calculate the percentage of users in a particular zip code.
In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information, such as combining a precise geographical location with your name. If we combine Other Information with Personal Information, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information.
- How We Use and Share Information
- Personal Information
Transitiv uses and shares the Personal Information it collects (unless otherwise restricted by applicable law), to:
- Engage in Transactions. Transitiv may use Personal Information to engage in transactions with you.
- Process Transactions. Transitiv may use Personal Information along with, financial, credit card, and payment information, to process your transactions.
iii. Provide Support or Other Services. Transitiv may use your Personal Information to provide you support or other services you have ordered, as well as product updates, product patches and fixes and other similar operational communications.
- Provide Transitiv Online Communities. Some Channels permit you to: participate in interactive discussions; create a profile; post comments, opportunities or other content; communicate directly with another user; or otherwise engage in networking activities. Some of these services are moderated and all may be accessed for technical reasons. Transitiv does not control the content that users post to these forums or social networks. You should carefully consider whether you wish to submit Personal Information to these forums or social networks and whether you wish to make your profile available to other users, and you should tailor any content you submit appropriately. You should also review any additional terms and conditions that may govern your use of these Channels.
vii. Post Testimonials. We post testimonials on our Channels that may contain Personal Information. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, please contact us.
viii. Select Content, Improve Quality and Facilitate Use of the Channels. Transitiv may use your Personal Information to help create and personalize content on our Channels, facilitate your use of the Channels (for example, to facilitate navigation and the login process, avoid duplicate data entry, enhance security, keep track of shopping cart additions and preserve order information between sessions), improve quality, track marketing campaign responsiveness (including online advertising and e-mail marketing), and evaluate page response rates.
- Power Joint Sales or Product Promotions. Transitiv and its partners may engage in joint sales or product promotions. Such promotions will always reference the partners involved. Both Transitiv and the partner(s) will have access to that information, and either Transitiv or our partners may provide you the sales or product promotion information. Each party will be responsible for managing their own use of the Personal Information collected for the joint sale or product promotion. We recommend you review the privacy policies of these partners to address any questions you have regarding their handling of your information.
- Improve Products, Services, and Experiences. Transitiv may use your Personal Information to evaluate and improve our products, services, marketing, and customer relationships.
- Communicate with You about a Conference or Event. We or our partners may communicate with you about a conference or event hosted or co-sponsored by Transitiv or one of our partners. This may include information about the event’s content, logistics, payment, updates, and any additional meetings, special demonstrations or other customer facilitation that we may provide related to your event registration. After the event, Transitiv may contact you about the event and related products and services, and may share information about your attendance with your company. Where legally permitted, Transitiv will also allow designated partners or conference sponsors to send you communications related to your event attendance. Please note that our partners or conference sponsors may directly request your Personal Information. You should review their privacy policies to learn how they use Personal Information.
xii. Obtain Third Party Services. We also share Personal Information with third parties who provide services to Transitiv, such as credit card processing services, order fulfillment, analytics, event / campaign management, web site management, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, e-mail delivery, auditing, and other similar services.
xiii. Protect our Employees, Sites, Facilities, and Operations. Transitiv may disclose your Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate to protect the health and safety of our employees and visitors, our physical and online operations, our property, rights, and privacy, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others. If you visit our offices, you may be photographed or videotaped as part of maintaining the security of our facilities. Facility security photography will be treated as sensitive information and will only be used for security and investigation purposes.
xiv. Comply with Legal Requirements and Corporate Transactions. Transitiv may disclose your Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; and (e) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), we may transfer the Personal Information we have collected to the relevant third party.
- Other Information
We may use, transfer, and disclose Other Information we collect for any purpose, except where applicable law requires otherwise. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we will only use it in the same way that we are permitted to use and disclose Personal Information.
- How We Collect Information
Transitiv and our third party service providers may collect both Personal Information and Other Information from a variety of sources that generally fall into three categories:
- Direct Interactions: From your use of and interaction with us through the Channels and other activities such as account creation, submission of registrations and forms, or sales inquiries and transactions.
- Publicly Available Data / Data from Third Parties: Data from Automated Interactions on non-Transitiv websites, or other data you may have made publicly available, such as social media posts, or data provided by third party sources, such as marketing opt-in lists, or data aggregators.
- Automated Interactions: From the use of technologies such as electronic communication protocols, cookies, embedded URLs or pixels, or widgets, buttons and tools. Although Transitiv’s use of Automated Interactions may change over time as technology evolves, the following descriptions are designed to provide you with additional detail about Transitiv’s current approach to information collected from Automated Interactions.
- Electronic Communications Protocols: As is true when you visit most websites and apps, Transitiv may automatically receive information from you as part of the communication connection itself, which often consists of network routing information (where you came from), equipment information (browser type), your IP address (which may identify your general geographic location or company), and date and time.
Transitiv may also automatically receive and record information about your interaction with the Channels, such as clickstream information (when each Transitiv webpage was visited, how much time was spent on the page, and how you interacted with the webpage), or general geo-location data.
- Cookies: Transitiv’s server will query your browser to see if there are “cookies” previously set by our electronic Channels. A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a Web server to store on a Web browser so it can later be read back from that browser. Cookies may collect information, including a unique identifier, user preferences, profile information, membership information, and general usage and volume statistical information. Cookies may also be used to collect individualized web site use data, provide electronic Channel personalization, or conduct and measure the effectiveness of advertising in accordance with this Policy. Some cookies may remain on users’ computers after they leave the Website. While the majority are set to expire within 1-24 months of your last visit to the website that set the cookie, others may not expire because of their nature, like cookies that remember opt-out preferences.
Your browser may provide you with information and control over cookies. You can set your browser to alert you when a cookie is being used, and accept or reject the cookie. You can also set your browser to refuse all cookies or accept only cookies returned to the originating servers. Users can generally disable the cookie feature on their browser without affecting their ability to use the site, except in some cases where cookies are used as an essential security feature necessary for transaction completion. Cookies, however, are important to the proper functioning of a site, and disabling them may degrade your experience and interfere with Web site features and customizations.
Transitiv may track and analyze both individualized usage and volume statistical information from interactions with electronic Channels.
iii. Embedded URLs: We may use a tracking technique that employs embedded URLs to allow use of the electronic Channels without cookies. Embedded URLs allow limited information to follow you as you navigate the electronic Channels, but are not associated with Personal Information and are not used beyond the session.
- Embedded Pixels and Similar Technologies: On the electronic Channels, Transitiv and its service providers may use embedded pixel technologies for the purposes of identifying unique user visits (as opposed to aggregate hits), and for advertising purposes. In addition, embedded pixels or other technologies may be used in e-mails and our online display advertising to provide information on when the e-mail or ad was opened to track marketing campaign responsiveness; information collected using these technologies may be associated with the recipient’s e-mail address.
- Physical Location: We may collect the physical location of your device and use it to provide you with personalized location-based services or content. In some instances, you may be permitted to allow or deny such use of your device’s location, but if you choose to deny such use, we may not be able to provide you with the applicable personalized services or content.
- Third Party Permission-Based Lists. On occasion, Transitiv may use third-party lists to send communications about Transitiv products and services. These lists, which are maintained by third parties, include users eligible under applicable law to receive e-mails from other companies such as Transitiv.
- Access, Correction, and Profile Updates
You may request to review, correct, update, suppress, or otherwise modify any of your Personal Information that you have previously provided to us through the Channels, or object to the use or processing of such Personal Information by us. You have the ability to update your Personal Information at any time. If you have privacy concerns regarding access to or the correction of your Personal Information, please contact us.
- Retention and Deletion
Transitiv will retain your Personal Information for as long as needed to provide you products or services; as needed for the purposes outlined in this policy or at the time of collection; as necessary to comply with our legal obligations (e.g., to honor opt-outs), resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements; or to the extent permitted by law.
At the end of the retention period, Transitiv will delete your Personal Information in a manner designed to ensure that it cannot be reconstructed or read.
Some banner ads may contain embedded pixels that may write and read cookies or return session connection information that allows advertisers to better determine how users have engaged with the ad banner.
Transitiv may use advertising technologies and participate in advertising technology networks that collect Other Information from Transitiv and non-Transitiv websites, as well as from other sources, to show you Transitiv-related advertisements on Transitiv’s own and third-party websites. These advertisements may be tailored to your perceived interests using retargeting and behavioral advertising technologies, a set of practices collectively referred to as “interest based advertising” in this policy. Any retargeted or behavioral advertisements served to your browser will contain information on or near it that informs you about the advertising technology partner and how to opt-out of viewing such advertisements. Opting-out does not mean that you will stop receiving ads from Transitiv. It means that you still stop receiving ads from Transitiv that have been targeted to you based on your visits and browsing activity across websites over time.
Note that this section pertains only to advertising to market Transitiv products and services performed on Transitiv’s behalf.
The security of your Personal Information is very important to Transitiv. We use physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards that are designed to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
In addition, Transitiv uses standard security protocols and mechanisms to exchange the transmission of sensitive data such as credit card details. When you enter sensitive Personal Information such as your credit card number on our site, we encrypt it using secure socket layer (SSL) technology.
In the event that your Personal Information is acquired, or is reasonably believed to have been acquired, by an unauthorized person and applicable law requires notification, Transitiv will notify you by e-mail, fax, or U.S. mail. Transitiv will give you notice promptly, consistent with the reasonable needs of law enforcement and/or Transitiv to determine the scope of the breach and to investigate and restore the integrity of the data system.
- Sensitive Information
We ask that you not send us, and you not share any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., Social Security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership).
- Children’s Privacy
As a company focused on serving the needs of businesses, Transitiv’s Channels are not directed to minors and Transitiv does not promote or market its services to minors, except as part of specific educational outreach programs. If you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected Personal Information of a minor through our Channels without appropriate consent, please notify us so that we may immediately delete the information from our servers and make any other necessary corrections.
Part 3: Facilitating Interest-Based Advertising and Analytics
Part 3 of the policy applies whenever Transitiv facilitates the collection and flow of information about you from one data provider, customer, or partner to another for advertising purposes (both interest-based and analytics) using Transitiv services.
This policy applies to information used in Transitiv services for interest-based advertising and advertising analytics that is collected from any source or device, whether laptop or mobile device, browser or application. The process and technology used when interacting with mobile devices is described throughout this policy and is the same process and technology used for other contexts.
- About Interest-Based Advertising
Interest-based advertising is advertising served to the users of computers and other electronic devices that is tailored based on their interests, usage patterns and behaviors. Companies use Transitiv for interest-based advertising to try to make the content and ads that you see more relevant to you based on information that has been collected by Transitiv and Transitiv customers, data providers and partners.
- Types of Information Collected
When using Transitiv services for interest-based advertising or advertising analytics, our customers, data providers and partners share, collect, store and process information about individuals as well as attributes and behaviors of users of mobile devices and computers (“Marketing Information”). This may include information that does not identify you as well as information that does.
Marketing Information that does not directly identify an individual is information intended to identify a particular computer or device or a group of computers or devices sharing common behaviors or attributes, as well as information about the use of such computers or mobile devices. This information may include, without limitation:
- Unique IDs of a cookie placed on a computer
- IP addresses
- Unique IDs sent to us from mobile devices, network carriers or data providers
- Information contained in HTTP headers or other internet transfer protocol signals
- De-identified personal information (such as email addresses or usernames that are “hashed” so as to be non-identifiable to the recipient of such information), and demographic information such as a user’s gender, age, and income range when not tied to personal identifiers
- Attributes of computer or device usage, such as advertisement engagement, website engagement, and content areas visited (e.g., “sports section” or “technology section”), location information, date and time of activities, browser type and version (e.g., Internet Explorer 7.0, Firefox 3.0, or Safari 3.1.1), operating system (e.g., Windows Vista, Macintosh OS X, or Android 4.1 or iOS for mobile devices), and information about or from the presence or use of “apps” on mobile devices
Marketing Information that directly identifies a particular individual may include, without limitation:
- Name and address
- Email addresses, social media handles and usernames, and telephone numbers
- Behavior or demographic attributes, such as purchase behavior or history (including from offline sources), when tied to personal identifiers
Transitiv recognizes that specific types of Marketing Information that do not directly identify an individual may be considered personal information in different parts of the world or when combined with other information. In such cases, Transitiv treats this information as personal information.
- How Information is Collected
The Transitiv services and our customers, data providers and partners use a variety of technologies to collect Marketing Information, including via cookies, pixel tags, HTTP headers (or other communication protocols), and mobile signals and identifiers.
Transitiv also allows our customers, data providers and partners to send us Marketing Information that they have previously collected, including from both online and offline sources. This may include information from customer-lists, website membership, or other information created from a third-party’s own technology (such as proprietary modeling or matching technology of other companies).
- How Transitiv Uses Marketing Information
The Transitiv services use Marketing Information to create profiles and interest segments and to otherwise enable interest-based advertising. A “profile” is a unique set of information about a specific individual, computer or device, or a set of multiple computers or devices sharing common attributes. An “interest segment” is a group of profiles that share a common behavior or preference. For example, we may create an interest segment consisting of profiles interested in “Android Mobile Phones.” We create these interest segments based on the information available to us, our experience in the marketing industry, and the preferences and requests of our customers.
We call a profile’s membership in one or more interest segments “Interest Data.” We disclose Interest Data and other information as described in the “Disclosure of Marketing Information” section below. Our customers use Interest
- Data to conduct interest-based advertising and advertising analytics.
We may prepare reports based on Marketing Information and provide them to our customers. Our customers may use these reports to determine information about available interest segments (such as the number of users in a segment). These reports may also be used for billing, auditing, and other operational purposes. These reports are prepared using data on users’ activity on the websites where Interest Data is collected and used.
We may also use Marketing Information for research and development purposes, for our internal operational purposes, and to create aggregate statistics for market research or analytics services. These aggregated statistics do not include any information that directly identifies an individual.
- How Transitiv Creates Profiles
- Cookies. Each cookie that is set on a user’s web browser is associated with a unique identifier. When our data providers, customers, or partners transmit information about that web browser to us, or otherwise direct Transitiv to collect information from the interaction between that web browser and a webpage, we use the ID from that cookie to store the information into a profile with the same ID. For example, a computer with a pre-existing Transitiv interest-based advertising cookie may be used to browse airline prices to Hawaii on a travel website one day, and the next day used to browse for Android tablets on a consumer electronics website. Transitiv will record that the profile associated with that unique cookie is interested in both travel to Hawaii and Android tablets.
- Cross-Device/Cross-Context Technology. Transitiv may also create profiles using cross-device/cross-context technology. This technology is designed to enable Transitiv and its customers to connect a user’s Interest Data across the various devices or contexts where the user is consuming digital information and content. For example, a user might use multiple browsers on a single device, or use various devices (such as desktops, smartphones, and tablets), which can result in a user having multiple profiles across these various contexts and devices. Cross-device/cross-context technology is used to connect these various profiles and the corresponding Interest Data from the different contexts and devices.
This can be accomplished through both deterministic and statistical methods. Deterministic signals leverage data that does not change, like hashed login IDs that are created by an end user across different devices or browsers. Statistical methods leverage non-fixed data about the device or browsers that help identify devices or contexts, like partial or full IP address and browser version. The data is then analyzed to determine if the devices/contexts are likely to be related to a single user. When a probable connection is found, links are created between the profile IDs and related Interest Data from the different devices/contexts. Transitiv customers can then use this linked Interest Data when serving interest-based advertising and other content across the user’s devices/contexts.
- Other Identifiers. Transitiv customers, data providers, or partners may create or collect other unique identifiers and provide those to Transitiv. These include IDs intended for advertising use (such as mobile advertising IDs), hashed email or login IDs (such as from email lists or customer databases), or their own proprietary identifiers. Transitiv may create connections between these and other identifiers.
- Disclosure of Marketing Information
We disclose Marketing Information to our customers for interest-based advertising and advertising analytics. Our customers may use third-party service providers, acting on their behalf, to display advertising or other content that reflects a profile’s membership in an interest segment.
We may also share Marketing Information with third-party service providers (e.g., data storage and processing facilities or modeling vendors) in order for those service providers to perform business functions for Transitiv or on behalf of Transitiv customers.
Transitiv may use or disclose Marketing Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), we may transfer Marketing Information to the relevant third party.
- Retention of Marketing Information
Marketing Information is typically not available to Transitiv customers after 3-6 months. For example, if you last browsed an applicable travel website for airline tickets to Hawaii on January 1, your membership in Transitiv’s “Travel to Hawaii” interest segment would not be visible to Transitiv customers by July 1. On an occasional basis, Transitiv may permit some customers to retain Marketing Information for longer periods for limited purposes such as seasonal or cyclical interest-based advertising campaigns or internal analytics and model development.
Transitiv may also retain other statistical data related to the performance, operation and use of Transitiv services for security and operations management, statistical analyses, service improvement, and research and development.
We do not intentionally collect Interest Data from, and do not tailor any segments to, children under 13 years of age.
The security of Marketing Information is very important to Transitiv. We use physical, technical, and administrative safeguards that are designed to protect Marketing Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
In the event that Transitiv determines that Marketing Information identifying you is acquired, or is reasonably believed to have been acquired, by an unauthorized person and applicable law requires notification, Transitiv will, consistent with the reasonable needs of law enforcement and subject to applicable law, notify the applicable data provider, customer or partner who provided Transitiv with the information so that it may notify you.
Last Revised: April 30, 2020